Hard times have a way of bringing out the worst thoughts and emotions. Learning to manage your emotions is very important to your spiritual growth and finding victory during trials. The struggle to stay calm when everything inside is screaming panic and run. It’s real!
You don’t have to be controlled by your feelings or plagued by negative thoughts. Peace and hope can be found in a closer relationship with God. If you are anything like me I bet you can relate. No worries though I’ve got you covered. (If you are struggling with your emotions and negative thoughts you might want to check out my FREE email course: How to Manage Your Emotions)
Over the years I have learned a few things about managing your emotions and taking every thought captive. I share all these things right here on the blog. You will find a little of my personal testimony mixed in with practical tips, encouragement and the occasional kick in the butt (all with love of course).
Encouraging Posts to Help with Managing Your Emotions God’s Way
- 3 Lessons to Learn While Waiting on God
- How to Let God Turn Heartache into Hope
- 3 Ways to be Thankful During Hard Times
- 7 Bible Verses on Being Thankful During Hard Times
- What to do when Trials Threaten to Steal your Joy
- 5 Things to Remember when Trials Steal your Joy
- How to Handle Disappointment as a Christian Woman
- Overcoming Fear with Faith
- 3 Ways to Find Joy in your Trial
- 7 Encouraging Verses about God’s Love