Hey Prayer Warrior! I am regularly asked for recommendations on different tools, books, resources and services for developing a Christian prayer life. Ladies particularly want to know what I use to grow spiritually.
As a result, I’ve put together a list of recommended Christian Prayer Life Resources that I’ve either personally used (in most cases) or which come highly recommended by fellow prayer warriors and sisters in Christ.
If you are looking for ways to grow spiritually and make it through hard times you’ve come to the right place!
Christian Prayer Life Resources
- How to Make a Prayer Journal (or Notebook)
- How to Use a Bullet Journal to Organize Your Prayer Life
- 5 Books on Prayer Every Christian Woman Must Read
- How to Grow Through Prayer During Hard Times
- 10 Must-Have Tools for Journaling Newbies
Bible Study Resources
- 10 Must-Have Tools for Bible Study Beginners
- Bible Study Methods 7 Ways in 7 Days This course will teach you 7 easy ways to dig into the Word of God (read my review here: The Amazing Thing Every Woman Should Know About the Bible)
- How to Create Your own Reading Plan
- Women in the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Minds by Jen Wilkin
- Women Living Well: Courtney is currently leading women through studying the entire Bible one chapter a day.
- How to do a Word Study Online
- Doorposts has a great collection of Bible studies for Busy Mamas
Scripture Memorization Resources
- Tips for Hiding God’s Word in Your Heart
- Matters of the Heart Scripture Memorization Challenge
- Charlotte Mason Scripture Memory System
Other Practical Resources
- My Favorite Christian planner
- Grace Goals – a biblical guide to goal setting (Read my review here)
- Make Over Your Mornings Course – create a morning routine that you can stick to (read how this course helped me with my morning routine here)
- Make Over Your Evenings Course – make the most of your evenings so you can have a productive day