Hey Prayer Warrior! I am regularly asked for recommendations on different tools, books, resources and services for developing a Christian prayer life. Ladies particularly want to know what I use to grow spiritually.
As a result I’ve put together a list of recommended Christian Prayer Life Resources that I’ve either personally used (in most cases) or which come highly recommended by fellow prayer warriors and sisters in Christ.
If you are looking for ways to grow spiritually and make it through hard times you’ve come to the right place!
Christian Prayer Life Resources
- Women Finding God FB Community
- How to Make a Prayer Journal (or Notebook)
- How to Use a Bullet Journal to Organize Your Prayer Life
- 5 Books on Prayer Every Christian Woman Must Read
- FREE Prayer Printables for Your Notebook
- How to Grow Through Prayer During Hard Times
Bible Study Resources
- How to Create Your own Reading Plan
- Women in the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Minds by Jen Wilkin
- Women Living Well: Courtney is currently leading women through studying the entire Bible one chapter a day.
- How to do a Word Study Online
- Doorposts has a great collection of Bible studies for Busy Mamas
Scripture Memorization Resources
- Tips for Hiding God’s Word in Your Heart
- Matters of the Heart Scripture Memorization Challenge
- Charlotte Mason Scripture Memory System
Resources for Helping Your Children Grow their Faith
- Developing a Quiet Time
- Because I Said So – Bible study on obedience
- My Brother’s Keeper – Bible study on sibling relationships
- A Contented Heart – Bible study to help combat entitlement
- The Talk – Bible study on biblical sexuality
- Grapevine Bible Studies – a great way to study the Bible together as a family
Other Practical Resources
- Fit2B – a great way to fit exercise into your busy schedule
- Make Over Your Mornings Course – create a morning routine that you can stick to
- Make Over Your Evenings Course – make the most of your evenings so you can have a productive day
- Simplified Organization (use code LATOYA for a discount) – Learn to love (and manage) the different roles you play
- Work the Plan (use code LATOYA for a discount) – Create a schedule that works for you and stick to it!
- MyFreez Easy – Take the choas out of meal planning and dinner time with freezer meals